This article describes how to identify your CrashPlan environment, app version, product plan, and role. Since these affect the functionality of your CrashPlan software, they are helpful to know when you:
- Contact our technical support team
- Consult support articles for help
- View announcements
- Contact sales for new products
Identify your product plan
Sign into the CrashPlan console and hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner.
For more information about product plans, see CrashPlan product plans.
Identify your CrashPlan app version
To determine the version of your CrashPlan app, see Which CrashPlan app version am I using?
Identify your role
Depending on your role, you may not have access to some features. To view your roles:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan console.
- Hover over the Account menu in the upper-right corner and select your name.
The My Profile screen opens.
- View the roles assigned to you under Roles.
For details on all roles, including their permissions, see Roles reference.
Find support articles
When you search for support articles, you can filter the results to match your product plan: