This recap summarizes changes to supported operating systems and web browsers over the last quarter. This information is accurate as of June 15, 2023.
Supported operating systems
With few exceptions, CrashPlan supports operating systems through the end of an operating system vendor’s extended support date.
Please ensure that you are updating your operating systems to remain on supported versions.
There are no new operating system versions supported by CrashPlan in the past quarter.
- Windows 11 23H2 (Fall 2023)
- macOS 14 Sonoma (Fall 2023)
Upcoming end of support
These operating systems are approaching end of support on endpoint devices running the CrashPlan agent:
- Windows 32-bit installers will no longer be produced for future CrashPlan versions. The last CrashPlan version to support Windows 32-bit installers is 11.1.
These operating systems are no longer supported on endpoint devices running the CrashPlan agent:
- Windows 10 21H1: End of support December 13, 2022
- Windows 8.1: End of support January 13, 2023
- Ubuntu 18.04: End of support June 2023
- Windows 10 20H2: End of support May 9, 2023
For more details about supported operating systems, see our supported operating systems in the CrashPlan help center.