A Technical Account Manager (TAM) is a trusted advisor who makes sure you get the most out of CrashPlan's products and services. Specific benefits and deliverables of working with a TAM are outlined below.
To add a dedicated TAM to your account, contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM). If you do not know your CSM, please contact our technical support team.
Benefits of a dedicated TAM include:
- Better strategic and technical alignment between you and CrashPlan by:
- Providing insight into CrashPlan's product roadmap
- Identifying technical and business best practices tailored to your organization
- Higher return on investment by helping you fully leverage all CrashPlan features included in your subscription
- Your own advocate within CrashPlan who:
- Escalates tickets and issues as necessary
- Coordinates within CrashPlan to increase visibility and prioritize your needs
- Assists with crisis and incident management
- Automatic upgrade to the Premier Plus Support plan which:
- Reduces CrashPlan's response time for urgent issues from one hour to 30 minutes
- Increases the number of administrator contacts available for your organization from 4 to up to 10
|Works with you to build a customized plan that ensures you are getting the most value out of your CrashPlan products and services.
|Meetings at least once per month to review status of your CrashPlan environment. Meetings typically include:
|Serves as the technical and escalation point of contact post-deployment, offering guidance on best practices and recommendations tailored to your organization.
|Advocates for you and your specific needs within CrashPlan.
|Escalations / Issue management
Conducts a comprehensive review with you, including: