The customer portal connects you with CrashPlan enterprise support. This tutorial explains how to:
The CrashPlan customer portal is available only to customers using one of the CrashPlan enterprise products.
- If you are a CrashPlan for Small Business customer, contact our technical support team.
- If you are interested in purchasing CrashPlan for Enterprise, contact sales.
Your customer portal credentials are not connected to your CrashPlan app credentials. For more information, see Differences between your CrashPlan accounts.
Have you created tickets with us in the past?
If you have previously created a ticket with one of our technical support engineers, you already have a customer portal account and can skip to step 3.
Step 1: Contact your CSM
Contact your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to register you as an administrative support contact. If you do not know your CSM, please contact our technical support team.
Step 2: Create a customer portal account
- Go to https://gethelp.crashplan.com.
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your full name.
- Enter the email address that is connected to your CrashPlan account. For example, use your work email address rather than a personal one.
- Select I'm not a robot.
- Click Sign up.
A welcome email is sent to your email address.
- Check your email and follow the instructions to set a password and sign in to the customer portal.
If you do not receive an email with further instructions on how to log in to the customer portal, contact your CSM. If you do not know your CSM, please call our technical support team.
Step 3: (Optional) Contact support
After signing in to the customer portal, do one of the following:
- Click Create a Ticket, then complete the form that appears and click Submit.
- Click Chat and enter your message in the chat window in the bottom-right.
Your ticket or chat is submitted to our technical support team.