This article provides the step-by-step instructions for changing the CrashPlan app's language setting.
- Changing the language creates a new history file. Your old history file is no longer available, even if you switch back to the original language.
- You may need to restart the application for the new language selection to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan app.
- Select Settings.
- From General, locate Language, and click Automatic.
- Select a language from the list.
Selecting Automatic defaults to the language specified by the operating system.
- If necessary, close and re-open the CrashPlan app to update menu options for the CrashPlan app.