This article explains your options for viewing and obtaining receipts from CrashPlan for Small Business.
Receipts for CrashPlan for Small Business do not include value-added tax (VAT) information for any customers.
View your CrashPlan for Small Business receipts
CrashPlan for Small Business receipts are sent via email for subscription changes. You can also get receipts emailed to you automatically each month.
Only the subscription administrator receives receipts
Receipts are sent to the subscription administrator automatically via email. Only one user can be subscription administrator at a time, so it is not possible to add additional recipients for these emails.
For subscription changes
By default, we email a CrashPlan for Small Business receipt:
- When you initially purchase CrashPlan for Small Business.
- When you change your subscription administrator.
To receive a receipt via email automatically each month:
- Sign in to the CrashPlan console.
- Select Account.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
The My Subscriptions page opens.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- For Receive Renewal Receipts, select On.