- CrashPlan for Home
This tutorial explains how to set your billing preferences to auto renew your subscription.
Before you begin
If your account is past due, first extend your subscription to bring the account up-to-date. You can select the Automatically renew my subscription from the Extend your subscription screen. Auto renew will take effect on the following due date.
To automatically renew your account, turn on the option to automatically renew and verify your payment information.
- Sign in to the CrashPlan web app.
- Select the Account tab.
- Select Automatically renew subscriptions.
- Click Save.
- From Payment method, click Modify.
- Enter or verify your payment information.
- Click Save.
Auto renew and canceled subscriptions
If you enable Automatically renew subscriptions in My Account when you have a canceled subscription:
- You will receive an email about changing your renewal setting, which includes a date for your canceled subscription.
- You will see a date in My Account > Subscriptions for your canceled subscription.
In both cases, this date is the expiration date for the canceled subscription, not a renewal date.
You do not need to do anything. Your canceled subscription will not renew, and you will not be charged. Any other subscriptions that have not been canceled will continue to automatically renew.