Use the options on the My Account tab to view your account information, payment history and details about your backup destinations, including computers, friends and CrashPlan Central. If you are using CrashPlan+, the web restore feature is available when you access your account online.
You can access your CrashPlan account online:
- From the CrashPlan desktop
- Using your web browser
- In CrashPlan, click Settings > Account.
- Click the Manage account link.
This link opens the account online in your browser.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your CrashPlan account into the fields as indicated.
If you are away from your computer or you want to make changes to the backup settings for a computer you are not currently using, you can use your browser to access your CrashPlan account online.
- Go to www.crashplan.com.
- Click the My Account tab at the top of the page.
- Enter the email and password associated with your CrashPlan account.